Pricing

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Cupcakes!!




So, this weekend I decided to start working on cupcakes. My first batch was an apple streusel cupcake. This one did not require frosting as it has a streusel top but I am already thinking that next time I make them I will add a caramel drizzle to the top for extra yumminess! The second batch I made was a peanut butter cupcake with cream cheese frosting and nuts on top for decoration. Of course with this batch as well I am already thinking of how to make them different and yummy. I would of course get a wider frosting tip to change the look of the frosting but for a first try of the frosting it did not turn out bad at all. Both the batches turned out very well and very tasty if I do say so myself, I will be passing some out to my taste testers tomorrow and I am sure that they will let me know what they think. Stay tuned for more yummy cupcakes to come!! Don't worry there will be more pops as well too. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment