Pricing

Sunday, August 7, 2011



Well it was another busy weekend in the kitchen for me. This weekend was all about cupcakes, bridal shower themed pops, footballs, cake bites, and try my hand at a train pop. I even found time to try some brownie pops and bites. Everything turned out cute and yummy!! I am going to try shipping some this week to family so once I see how that turns out hopefully I can begin to ship to any of you that may order some that are out of state. Pricing information is now on the blog here so check it out if you are interested and if there is a flavor or design you don't see on there please e-mail me at kerisweetlife@gmail.com . If you know of anyone that you think would be interested in these cute tasty treats feel free to pass my information on. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment