Pricing

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Busy fall weekend

So the out of state order of bride and grooms and Halloween pops are ready to ship out tomorrow.  I hope that they arrive safely and that they are enjoyed by the recipients! I made another dozen Halloween pops for someone local and those will be delivered tomorrow.  Made the first of two carrot cakes to start on wedding pops, which I will use luster duster on, to be delivered this week.  Then it will be time to finally send some pops to my brother and then work on what I will be making for a bake sale that will benefit a local charity.  Also, have an order for a baby shower the end of the month, I love the colors they have chosen for the shower and can't wait to post pics of the pops when they are complete!!  Busy start to fall but I would not have it any other way!!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment