Pricing

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Busy times

Thank you so much for those of you that placed orders with me last month.  It kept me very busy but I enjoyed every minute of it!!

I have been working on some oreo mint bites for a baby shower this weekend so I will post pics soon as I am halfway done with them now. I will also be working on Thanksgiving pops this weekend so look for some pictures and a new sale on the website soon!!

On another note, I have been selected to help a fellow business woman with running her two businesses, A to Zebra Celebrations (see button in right column) and My Party is Over Resale Party Supplies (also button in the right column.  I will be assisting her in the area of marketing/advertising.  I am pretty excited about it as I feel I can learn so much from her as I am pretty new to all this myself.  You can check out my introduction and the two other wonderful ladies that she has selected to help her in other areas,  http://atozebracelebrations.blogspot.com/.

Lots of stuff going on but I love it!!



No comments:

Post a Comment