Pricing

Saturday, April 7, 2012

A little something different....

So, normally I am getting on here and sharing my yummy creations with everyone but while my new batch of creations are setting up I decided to do something a little different on here.  As I have said many times before I am pretty new to all this and I am amazed at all the creative and very friendly people there are out here in the blogging world!  I have come across another very sweet person and her sparkly wine stoppers are stunning! The wine stoppers below are from Luv Handles (www.luvhandlesbytia.com).


She has so many more girly sparkly items as well.


She is doing an awesome giveaway on her facebook page; https://www.facebook.com/pages/Luv-Handles/119801948097822 and some of my yummy cake pop treats will be included.  Stop by show some love and let her know I sent you! I can't wait to order something from her sparkly and pink! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment