Pricing

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Striped Straws!

This weekend I of course had to use my new striped straws but I also wanted to do some other Valentine's Day designs and attempt at making my first banner.  All in all I don't think it turned out bad at all. :)  I absolutely love the striped straws that I got from Green Party Goods they add just a little pop and they are environmentally friendly too. I love that they come in a box of 144, and they were a dream to work with.  Very easy to trim if need and so sharp edges if you do have to trim them.  I will definitely have to purchase some other colors to experiment with. :) If you haven't heard of them you should check out their stuff, they have more than just straws of course. Click here to head over to their Face Book page and show some love, tell them The Sweet Life sent you.  :) Here are a few more photos form this weekends fun. You can always head over to my Facebook page and see more pics.Enjoy!

The darker hearts are dipped in purple and have purple sanding sugar on them, this picture does not do them justice!
  
Party Hats!

No comments:

Post a Comment