Pricing

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Apples, Flowers, Butterflies & Cupcakes!!





Today was a very busy but successful day in the kitchen. Today's batch is carrot cake with cream cheese frosting mixed in, I hear they are quite tasty...somehow I have resisted a taste myself tonight. Today's designs are apples which turned out quite cute I must say, cupcakes, flowers, butterflies and the normal cake pops decorated pretty. Everything on the pops are completely edible and that is part of the fun of decorating them. The basket of apples would make a great gift for any teacher or to just have at the house or office for any kind of gathering in the fall. Tomorrow will be another busy day in the kitchen as I will be making some graduation cake pops and perhaps try my hand at some chicks too. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment