Pricing

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Cupcakes and more!




So, when I left my blog earlier I had just taken the last cake out of the oven. The office is now closed and I have more goodies to share tomorrow with my taste testers! This batch is a red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting covered in chocolate candy melts. With this batch I decided to try my hand at cupcakes and the few I did turned out pretty cute. So cute I think I will try more perhaps next weekend. The others I decided to try my hand at using the squeeze bottle to make more controlled designs other than just using a toothpick to fling candy melt on the pops. The squeeze bottle took some getting used to but all in all they turned out well. At least I can now say I know how thin the candy melts have to be to be successful in the squeeze bottle, the first time I tried this I didn't even get to make any designs as the candy melt dried in the bottle before making its way out.

Well the office is closed now so enjoy the pictures and all my taste testers get ready for some cake pops!!


No comments:

Post a Comment