Pricing

Friday, March 9, 2012

Customized Tags made just for me!





I love having any opportunity to promote other women entrepreneurs like myself any chance I get.  I don't get to purchase as much as I would like but when I can I do and then I rave about the business and the product!  I have been watching Tootie Lou Designs create all sorts of cute creative items and have had my eye on a few things.  When I saw that she could make some customized tags for my cake pops I was SOLD! At $5 for a sheet of 10 and they come with twine attached if you like, you cannot beat that! The awesome thing about working with Beth at Tootie Lou Designs is if you don't see what you would like all you have to do is contact her and she can pretty much make it happen.  :)  I think was amazed me most other than that they turned out fabulous was how fast she made them.  With her two girls keeping her busy I am sure, I was presently surprised to have my tags in just a few days, she shipped them on a Monday and I got them by Wednesday. 

I have no doubt that I will be ordering not only more tags but other products from her in the future.  Stop by Tootie Lou Designs show some love and fall in love with her super cute stuff!






No comments:

Post a Comment