Pricing

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Liebster Award!

 


I have not been blogging that long however in the the short time that I have I am amazed by all the kind and creative people out there in the blogging world!  Tonight after getting home from my day job I was checking my personal e-mails and to my surprise I got one from Misti over at Living on Cypress Hill saying that not only did my cake pops look delicious but that she wanted to award me the Liebster Award.  Of course at that moment i had no idea what this award was about but I was still so excited, once again it is the little things :)  I say that a lot on here but it is so true!  So, it turns out that this award is given to blogs that have less than 200 followers.  Liebster is German for Dear, Beloved, Favorite. It was very sweet of Misti to pass this along to me and four other lucky blogs! Be sure to head over to Living on Cypress Hill and meet Misti and check out her blog, I love her canvas print DIY tutorial!

Since I received this award - I now get to pass it along!  Here are the rules - 

The honor of accepting is done in the following fashion:
1.  Link back to the person who bestowed the honor on you.
2. Pick 5 blogs with less than 200 followers to pass the award forward.
3. Post the award on your blog!

Here are the sites I chose to share the award with -

The Blue Mason Jar-  I love love the stuff they do with vintage stuff and not to mention mason jars! I was hoping to get my hands on some cute pink mason jars they were giving away and use them with my cake pops but I will have to buy some from them as I wasn't the winner.  Still love them and their creativity though! Check them out!

The Sweet Talk Shop - First off I love talking and sharing anything "sweet" related but Lisa has some super cute bracelets she is now making.  She also designs logos! Her blog is a great mix of sweet talk and life in general that most of us can relate to. Stop by and say hello!

The Sweet Bliss Bakery- I found this blog through a linked up party I had joined as well.  I fell in love with Emily's  Mocha Cupcakes with Espresso Buttercream but after checking out the rest of her "sweet" blog I am a follower! Stop by and check out Emily's sweet items!


Ashley's Dandelion Wishes- I just became a new follower of Ashley's and you should too! I LOVE the super cute cards she creates and the fact that she tells you step by step how to make and what you will need to make it.  I also LOVE the owl cupcake toppers she created!  Stop by and I promise you will become a new follower!

White Lights on Wednesday- I ran across Julie's blog about a week ago when I was introduced to this linked up party stuff, told you I was a newbie! HA!  I not only enjoyed reading her post for the day but noticed that she had a neat list of linked up parties for each day of the week, I had no idea there were these parties each day of the week!  I also didn't know that Julie has been blogging since September...reading her posts and looking at her blog you would think she has been doing this a long time.  I especially like her recent post on how she uses a binder to organize her blog, I could certainly use this and as soon as I find time to get this started I will! Thanks for sharing that great post Julie! Stop by today and tell Julie hello and you will also become a follower, she just started her own linked up party this week, Congrats you are an inspiration to us newbies!


Congrats to all the winners of this up and coming award, as I like to see it.  Don't forget to pass it on! Can't wait to see who gets the award next! Now back to the kitchen for me, Easter orders to get ready this weekend!



3 comments:

  1. Awww. Thanks Keri! I'm totally blushing. I'm following you back. I can't wait to send by readers over to meet you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for nominating me! http://www.ashleysdandelionwishes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Keri,
    I just tagged you on my blog-you might want to check it out REAL soon. I had wanted to tag you and saw you just received this award (I did too on the same day I got tagged!).
    Patty@pattyspthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete