Pricing

Saturday, March 17, 2012

First Feature!

I have to admit I have been quite busy in the kitchen baking pops as I have a bridal shower order to ship this week. :)  So, I just logged on here to blogger to check in on the blogs I follow and link up a few places and to my sweet surprise I have now been featured on someone else's blog for the first time! It is the little things people! :)  I love making my sweet creations so much that I get excited at just about anything that has to do with them and getting the word out to others about them.

The St. Patty's Day pops were featured on The Wayward Girls Crafts.  And now the even more exciting part is that I get to grab my first featured button and place it on my blog!  :)  Hope that there are many more of these to come as this just made my weekend.


Featured on Wayward Weekend at Wayward Girls Crafts

No comments:

Post a Comment