Pricing

Sunday, March 18, 2012

What a bridal weekend!

So had already alluded to the fact that is was going to be a busy weekend in the kitchen for me, which I love!! So I thought I would share some of the work I did for a bridal shower that will be shipping out this week.



Of course this is not all the work I did on this order this weekend but the other items are not ready for picture taking quite yet.  I had to dip the grooms in white to get ready for their tuxedo dip tomorrow and then I had to form some white cake and strawberry cake bites to be dipped in chartreuse colored chocolate and then drizzled in white.  It will all get done just one thing at a time! ;)


This is where they are linked up this week:



Pincushion Creations


Tip Junkie handmade projectsa to zebra


I Heart Nap Time

UndertheTableandDreaming










4 comments:

  1. I'm stopping by from Debbie-Doo's ...

    This project turned out great! Thanks so much for the inspiration ...

    :)

    Linda

    www.itallstartedwithpaint.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your bride cake pops! So much that i put it on my wedding pin board in Pinterest!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! Glad you like them, they are yummy too!!

      Delete
  3. Those are so pretty! Good luck with all your baking! :)

    ReplyDelete