Pricing

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

St. Patrick's Day Bites

Sometimes it is very hard for me to realize that there are just so many hours in a day and only one of me.  With that being said upon getting home from my day job I had already decided that I was going to complete a St. Patrick's Day order for a customer, even though they are due Thursday I thought lets get it done a little sooner. Well all that changed when I got home and to my surprise my new running shoes had arrived in the mail, much sooner than I thought! :)  Six years ago I never would have imagined that seeing my new running shoes arrive at my doorstep would make me excited, my how priorities change.  So, tonight I decided to do a dozen of the bites and tomorrow I will complete the rest of the order.  That gave me 30 minutes to go for a run in my new shoes before it got too late.  Below are pictures of the cake pop bites.  :) There are more pictures on my facebook page too so be sure and check those out.









a to zebra
Pincushion Creations
Tip Junkie handmade projectsA Diamond in the Stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment